Better On 8 is a Full Round House Crown & Bridge - the superior solution for full-arch tooth replacemnt
Better On 8 is a Full Round House Crown & Bridge and is the best solution for permanent full-arch tooth replacement, superior to the more common All-on-4 procedure. By using 6 to 8 implants and fixed/non-removable bridge work, it is a more durable and very natural looking solution. The Full Round House Crown & Bridge requires no bulky, pink acrylic prosthesis at the base of the teeth, the implant supported bridgework rests directly against the gumline. This makes them look, feel and work just like natural teeth!
Advantages of Better On 8 (Full Round House Crown & Bridge) over All-on-4.
- It Requires little to no bone removal so there is no bulky, pink acrylic prosthesis at the base of the teeth.
- They look, feel and function just like natural teeth
- They cause little to no change in speech because they require no bulky, pink acrylic prosthesis
- They do not cover any part of the palate, interfering with the tongue – making them more comfortable
- They are cleaned just like normal bridges on teeth and are very durable
- They have no unnatural contours or areas that cannot be cleaned
- They require no special abutments (All-on-4 requires angle correction abutments which are not bone or gum tissue friendly)